Join me from the comfort of your own home or workplace for these two series of online Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement classes. These lessons will help you slow your worried mind, sense yourself, and make clear action from a centered place. LATE ENTRY INTO EITHER SERIES IS WELCOME.
Series 1: Feldenkrais for Centering and Calming: Easy Movement in Chairs
Movement explorations will take place seated on a firm chair or stool.
March 27 – May 1
9:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 12 noon Eastern time / 17:00 Europe time before March 29, 18:00 after March 29
Series 2: Feldenkrais for Centering and Calming: Reclining Lessons
Movement exploration take place on a rug or blanket on the floor, in various reclining positions.
March 25 – April 29
6:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 9:00 p.m. Eastern time
How it works
- Online Feldenkrais classes will be 30-40 minutes
- All you need is an internet connection with a camera (Use a phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer)
- Never used Zoom? You might want to download it ahead of time onto your device. This should take only a minute
- I will send you a link by email before your first class—just click it and we’re on!
- Need to miss a class? A recording of the lesson will be made available to you to use at your convenience
- Join us from anywhere in the world!
I would like to support your self-care. If you are unable to join us at the standard rate, please consider making a donation of any size, and join us on a pay-as-you-can basis. Any amount is welcome.