2003 Cultural Development Authority of King County “Special Projects” grant.
2002 Centrum Arts Center “Creative Residencies” award.
2001 Seattle Arts Commission “Seattle Artists” award.
2001 King County Arts Commission “Special Projects” grant.
2000 Seattle Arts Commission “Seattle Artists” award.
1999 Bossak/Heilbron Charitable Foundation grant.
1999 Artist Trust of Washington “GAP” grant.
1998 Artist Trust of Washington “Artist Fellowship” award.
1998 Seattle Arts Commission “Seattle Artists” award.
1993 Artist Trust “GAP” grant for HARDance, co-produced with Mary Lane and Rachael Timberlake.
- Growing and Learning: A Feldenkrais Immersion 2017-18
- Moving from Center: A New Year’s Day Practice
- Spreading Our Wings in Yoga
- Enlivening the Spine in Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement
- Winter In-Town Feldenkrais Retreat
- Artist Moms: Supporting Creative Mothers of All Kinds
- Summer Feldenkrais In-Town Retreat
- Spreading Our Wings in Feldenkrais Classes
- The Roundness of Ourselves in Yoga
- Pay It Forward: Private Feldenkrais for All
Tagsathletes awareness Awareness Through Movement® back back pain breathing choice chronic pain comfort computer-use contemplation dance deep_listening education eyes Feldenkrais Feldenkrais Method gentle healing health holistic images improvisation injury prevention learning listening meditation movement neck neck pain non-judgemental pelvis performance playful self-awareness self-expression sensations Sheri Cohen somatics sound spine understanding walking wellness yoga