How can I continue, when the structure of my creative life has changed so much, and the demands on me are so great?
How can I adapt my creative process to the new constraints defining my time and resources?
How is it that even when my time opens up, I find it difficult to pick up the thread again?
Two artist moms (Arni Adler: visual artist/musician/writing teacher; and Sheri Cohen: dancer/yoga and Feldenkrais teacher) bring together decades of creative work and proven teaching methods to provide a nurturing and practical process for moving artists along their creative path during the most challenging years for
- Creative exercises to stimulate and inspire (and which apply across disciplines)
- Writing and visual work to discover and organize thinking
- Defining projects and identifying manageable steps
- Guided physical awareness to support the creative process
- Carefully guided group facilitation
Sunday, October 23
2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Classes take place in Mt. Baker art studio/home, three blocks from Mount Baker Community Center